Availability of goods
1. All goods advertised on the website are subject to availability. If an item that you wish to order is unavailable, we shall inform you by telephone or e-mail. Most non prescriotion items are availble from stock, however we may sometimes need to order a frame from our supliers which will delay despatch by 48hrs.
2. We have made every effort to display all the goods on the website as accurately and fairly as possible.
3. We will meet our responsibilities under this contract within a reasonable time unless it is impossible to do so because of circumstances beyond our reasonable control; in particular we will not be responsible for delays caused by our suppliers.
Conditions of sale for prescription eyewear
1. You confirm that you are aged over 16 years of age and are legally able to purchase prescription spectacles from Sportspecsonline.
2. You confirm that you are not registered blind or partially sighted.
3. All prescriptions that you supply to us must have been given to you by a registered medical practitioner or registered optician following a sight test by him or her within the last two years at the date of order.
4. When ordering from us, we shall rely upon the prescription provided by you. You are responsible for entering the prescription information and PD (pupillary distance) measurement as requested. No liability is accepted by Sportspecsonline for any mistake made by you in providing your prescription or PD measurement.
5. Should you request we use an average PD based on your size and gender then we take no responsibility for any visual problems you may encounter.
6. If you are in doubt about any of the information do not enter it. Please contact us for assistance.
7. Prices displayed on our website are correct at time of display. We reserve the right to alter prices from time to time without notice. However, once your order has been accepted, we will not change the price that applies without your agreement, but we are under no obligation to supply goods if they have been incorrectly priced.
8. For prescription eyewear, all prices shown are fully inclusive of two prescription lenses, optical adaptors (if required) and glazing. No returns are available for prescription eyewear which is specifically made to your own prescription.
9. All prices displayed are inclusive of UK VAT at the prevailing standard rate. UK VAT is charged on all sales to customers located within the UK or within another member state of the European Community.
10. Prices shown with free delivery are fully inclusive of packaging and delivery by Royal Mail within the UK.
1. Payment is accepted by Visa/Mastercard/Switch/Maestro/and PayPal.
2. All credit and charge card payments are subject to validation and authorization by the card issuer. If your card issuer refuses to authorize payment, we will not be liable for any non-delivery or delay.
3. Transactions are processed in GBP. All other currencies displayed online are given as a guide, and may be subject to variation.
4. All payment must be made in full before goods are dispatched. Payment is processed at the time of order.
1. Goods purchased from our website are subject to English Law.
2. None of the conditions set out in these terms and conditions shall affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
3. Individual goods may be the subject of additional guarantees or warranties given by their manufacturers to you.
4. We shall not accept any liability for any ordering errors made by you when submitting your order. Please ensure that all details are correct before submitting your order.
5. We are not responsible for the carriage costs of returned orders unless the goods are deemed to be faulty.
6. We do not accept responsibility and will not be liable for any damage to the goods caused by you.
7. We shall not be liable to any person for any damage or loss that may arise from the use of any goods advertised on our website.
8. Nothing in these terms excludes or limits our liability for death or personal injury where they result from our negligence or the negligence of our servants and agents in the course of their duty.